DVCS connector: commits are not displayed

Viktor Kazakov November 14, 2013

Hi, I'm using DVCS connector to link GitHub account to a project in JIRA.

A setup went fine, in "Manage DVCS Accounts" I see that GitHub repository is successfully linked and synchronized.

However, I don't see any commits displayed in any of the tickets in the project. So, my questions are:

• How are Git commits linked to the tickets? (How does the plugin understand that commit X is related to the ticket Y?)
  • Is there any additional configuration I need to do to make it work?
  • How can I track the plugin activity?

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 14, 2013
  1. The mapping is done if the issue id is referenced in the commit messages.
  2. No other configuration
  3. In Logging and Profiling add the package com.atlassian.jira.plugins.dvcs for DEBUG level and should get some logs in the atlassian-jira.log
Viktor Kazakov November 14, 2013

Thank you! The problem was that the issue IDs are case-sensitive.

HomeAway
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 20, 2014

Victor, Renjith - is case-sensitivity configurable?

Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 20, 2014

I don't think so.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events