Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Custom Text on Dashboard or Wallboard

Is there still no way to add some custom text (header message, info text, etc.) to a dashboard?

The text gadget doesn't exist anymore and the Rich Text Gadget just shows a blank black screen for me. Seems like a pretty basic functionality that is missing. Creating a Jira issue just to display some text seems cumbersome and you can't display a Confluence page in a gadget anymore either.

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder Community Leader Apr 07, 2021

@Billy Hempstead 

We use the Introduction gadget.  You can rename it.  The only issue is that the message is the same for all dashboards and is set in the general configuration.    

I have never used the rich text gadget for Jira and would suggest reaching out to their support about the issues you are having.  It is showing unsupported at this time so it might no longer work.

@Brant Schroeder Thanks...I'll roll with that for now. Would be great to have some more straightforward options here with the core dashboard.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

🍻🍂Apptoberfest Update: Upcoming Virtual Events 🎉

Hello Community! I hope you've been enjoying the 🍂Apptoberfestivities🍂 (I know I have!) The event is heating up next week with a series of virtual events that we're calling the 🍻🍂Partner App ...

394 views 3 17
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you