Custom Text on Dashboard or Wallboard

Billy Hempstead April 7, 2021

Is there still no way to add some custom text (header message, info text, etc.) to a dashboard?

The text gadget doesn't exist anymore and the Rich Text Gadget just shows a blank black screen for me. Seems like a pretty basic functionality that is missing. Creating a Jira issue just to display some text seems cumbersome and you can't display a Confluence page in a gadget anymore either.

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 7, 2021

@Billy Hempstead 

We use the Introduction gadget.  You can rename it.  The only issue is that the message is the same for all dashboards and is set in the general configuration.    

I have never used the rich text gadget for Jira and would suggest reaching out to their support about the issues you are having.  It is showing unsupported at this time so it might no longer work.

Billy Hempstead April 7, 2021

@Brant Schroeder Thanks...I'll roll with that for now. Would be great to have some more straightforward options here with the core dashboard.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events