Cross-project requirement coverage in Xray Project

Jean-Hugues January 22, 2021

Hello,

I have a backlog of projects and I am testing Xray. 

It seems, despite what it said here at 5:00 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73a16-yXAfA  , there is a functional difference between using Xray inside a project or creating a dedicated testing project to manage all tests of others projects : cross-project requirement coverage.

I can only display of the Requirement on the current project and don't retrieve coverage from other projects rights ? I tried something with JQL but it seems not working.

xray.PNG

Thank you in advance for your help,

Best Regards,

JH

EDIT 25/01/2021 : I got a reply from Xray support and they confirmed this is today not possible. 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 22, 2021

Hi @Jean-Hugues ,

Welcome to Atlassian Community.

we recently started Xray in our Organization.

Currently we are creating Xray items in same project. on that time JQL is working fine in "Xray Reports".

after your article, 

tried Xray items in one test project , and Dev stories in other project. and linked Xray test cases to Dev story. Tried the JQL in both project. did not get the data.

image.png

Thanks for information, will check with the team, if any update , will post it here .

Thanks.

Jean-Hugues January 25, 2021

Hey, thank you for your reply, I got the confirmation by the support this is not possible.

KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 25, 2021

HI @Jean-Hugues ,

Thanks for the confirmation.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events