Create issue returns unhandled error

Santiago Quintero Pizarro April 6, 2021

Hi,

When I try to create a JIRA issue from a message in Teams I get the following error message.

Captura de pantalla 2021-04-06 105208.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 6, 2021

Hola Santiago - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I am not sure exactly what might be causing this, but we have run into similar problems if we try to create an issue from Teams and if there are required custom fields we have added. 

Santiago Quintero Pizarro April 6, 2021

Currently all I need to create the issue is the project and the project title, no other special fields.

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 6, 2021

I would go ahead and open a support ticket with Atlassian. Please post back here with the solution so we can close this one out.

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

0 votes
Naoki Hanzawa May 29, 2021

Hi Santiago Quintero Pizarro,

I encountered same symptoms.
In my case, this symptoms had caused by my language setting of atlassian account.
e.g. standard issue type 'task' is 'タスク' in Japanese and Microsoft Teams Integration shows 'task' as 'タスク' so this may be the cause.
In case of my language setting is English, no occurred this symptoms. (Creating an issue was succeeded)

So, I made it below.
- create a new issue type 'task - from MS Teams Integration'
- once the above issue has been created, change issue type from above to 'タスク' by Automation for Jira.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events