Create custom reports

Jimy Shah October 27, 2016

As per the documentation hre, http://tts.snapbytes.com/#slareport, it seems that there is only this one tabular reporting format for this plugin.

Can I create a Issues query and use that to add a component to a standard JIRA dashboard?

For example, I want to see a graph of number of JIRA tickets that violated SLA1 week over week. Is it possible to report something like this?

Thanks!

2 answers

1 vote
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 27, 2016

Hi Jimy,

There are couple of gadgets besides report. And also there are almost 20 JQL functions so that you can create your own filters and use them in any dashboard gadget (for instance two dimensional filters).

If you give details we can try to help you more

Tuncay 

Thanks for your prompt response Tuncay.

As a starting point, I am looking to create something basic like the attached table 

Where each column is just showing number of JIRA tickets that violated that particular SLA transition and rows are by team which is a custom field on each JIRA ticket.

Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 27, 2016

Hi Jimy,

At the moment you can not create exactly same report with your request.

However you can create separate tables

SLA: Not Started -> Investigation
Team A3
Team B5
Team C8
Total16

And same for other SLA definitions.

You can create such tables using "Two dimensional filter", giving a filter recorded with one of our handy JQL functions (assuming team info is a field/custom field within the issue)

0 votes
Meck
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 27, 2016

Thanks Lameck.

No, I am not using service desk.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events