Create a form with ConfiForms which sends internal notification but does not store the attachments

Houman Heidarabadi December 2, 2021

Hey guys,

I want to create a form that sends the attachments to a specified email and does not keep/store them in the form. What I want to do is somehow similar to Create a form with ConfiForms which sends internal notification but does not keep/store the data - Vertuna WIKI - ConfiForms; however, the difference is attachments.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 2, 2021

Hi

When you set up a delete of a ConfiForms record (just like in the tutorial) the attachments stored (linked) to this record will be also deleted

Of course there is also a way to set up a separate "Delete Attachment" rule - https://wiki.vertuna.com/display/CONFIFORMS/Configuring+ConfiForms+IFTTT+actions+and+rules#ConfiguringConfiFormsIFTTTactionsandrules-DeleteAttachment

Alex

Houman Heidarabadi December 5, 2021

Hi Alex,

Thank you for your answer!

I have one more question; to set up a delete of Confiforms, I have to put "id:[entry.id]" in the "Delete by filter" section. So, I am wondering that whether I have to specify the id of Confiforms or only putting "id:[entry.id]" in the mentioned section will be resulted in deleting the Confiforms?

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 5, 2021

Yes, setting the filter as

id:[entry.id]

will be resulted in the deleting of the "current record" from ConfiForms form

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events