Create a checklist when creating an issue from an epic

Doug Dixon October 21, 2015

4 answers

0 votes
Yves Riel [Okapya]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 30, 2015

Fixed in version 3.1.0

0 votes
Thanks for your quick response Yves.
  • JIRA: 6.3.3
  • JIRA Agile: 6.7.11
  • Checklist for JIRA: 3.0.0
  • Browser: Chrome 46.0.2490.71 (64-bit)
Yves Riel [Okapya]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 21, 2015

No problem, I will take a look into it.

Perhaps a bit more detail in case you can't reproduce it. I am starting from an Epic in a project that only has the Epic issue type. I create an issue within the Epic, and the Create Issue screen naturally defaults to the current project. It doesn't make sense to create epics within epics. I therefore need to change the project dropdown to a project that actually has Story issues.

0 votes
Yves Riel [Okapya]
Marketplace Partner
October 21, 2015

Hi Doug,

Can you provide the JIRA and JIRA Agile version on which you experienced this problem. Also, what is the browser and browser version used?

Thanks,

Yves

0 votes

To reproduce:

1. Navigate to an epic
  2. Click the + button to create an issue in the epic
  3. Change the project
  4. Go down to a checklist field
  5. The checklist widget will look broken, and will not create checkboxes next to each item after pressing Enter. Furthermore, any items added here will be lost when the issue is created.

Please can the vendor look into this and hopefully release a fixed version.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events