Create
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

๐Ÿฅ— ๐Ÿ“Š Cooking up some Healthy ITSM Reporting Dashboards with Custom Charts: ๐Ÿฅ‘ Apptoberfest Demo ๐Ÿฅฌ

When October hits and the holiday season beckons with decadent treats and crazy amounts of support requests, it can be difficult to stay on top of both your physical and ITSM health!

Cooking-Healthy-ITSM-Reporting-Dashboards-Custom-Charts-for-Jira-YouTube-Cover.png

Thatโ€™s why we asked Chef Becky to help us create a nutrition plan thatโ€™s easy to follow and effective in the long run. ๐Ÿฅ™

In this cooking tutorial, learn to take full advantage of your data on customer satisfaction (CSAT), service-level agreements (SLAs) and support requests, transforming it into an ITSM reporting dashboard thatโ€™s great for team health!

Oh, and for physical health, weโ€™ve thrown in a recipe for a nutritious lunch. ๐Ÿ˜

Watch our cooking tutorial here -> https://youtu.be/4Uj8nrs434c

List of ingredients for your Jira reporting dashboard:

List of ingredients for your tasty lunch:

• ๐Ÿฅฌ lettuce

• ๐Ÿ… cherry tomato

• ๐Ÿฅ‘ avocado

• ๐ŸŒฐ pecans

Want to try it for yourself? Test it out on our Interactive Playground, or try it free on the Atlassian Marketplace.

Enjoy cooking! ๐Ÿณ

8 comments

Comment

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 1, 2022

Hi @Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_ 

You charts seems really nice! I really like that all charts can be seen within the same jira instance. I really liked your video as well :)

One question comes to my mind, that has to do with SLAs. If let's say that I have another app installed, e.g. something that has custom SLAs, how will your app see the new app and the relative fields? Can you app see custom custom fields (or even calculated) and place them within graphs?

Thanx!

Like โ€ข # people like this
Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 3, 2022

Hi @Alex Koxaras _Relational_,

Thank you! :)

I've asked our team, and the answer is as long as the app is adding data to a Custom Field, Custom Charts should be able to report on it. If you're having any problems, please raise a support ticket, and we can work on ensuring the data is compatible. 

We're actively working on 3rd party app integrations and continually expanding our library of supported app fields. 

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 3, 2022

Thank you @Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_ for your quick reply! Appreciate it! Will give it a try :)

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 3, 2022

@Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_ well presented. The cooking presentation and your natural talents are not lost on me. The video presented the application very well. I've seen the demo and will be bringing it back to my internal team to consider.

Community Leader
Community Leader
October 4, 2022

Don't forget to share feedback @Alex Koxaras _Relational_! :)

@Andy Gladstone, so nice to hear it's presented understandably. That's always our greatest doubt, but I'm really proud of this project and Chef Becky's wonderful presenting skills. 

Like โ€ข AJ Barks - Old Street likes this
Britta Neugebauer _yasoon_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 12, 2022

Mmmhm, that's a delicous, healthy and beautiful recipe for ITSM! Thank you Chef Becky and @Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_ 

Community Leader
Community Leader
October 13, 2022

Aww, thank you for the feedback, @Britta Neugebauer _yasoon_! :)

Like โ€ข Britta Neugebauer _yasoon_ likes this
Anna Odrynska - Alpha Serve
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 21, 2022

OldStreetSolutions Team,

You have done great this time - again, and as usual! :)

Anna

Like โ€ข Andy Gladstone likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events