Gopi K June 14, 2017

1) Suggest any control chart plugin to show LCL and UCL

2) Easy understanding of control chart

3 answers

1 vote
Danut M _StonikByte_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 12, 2020

Hi @Gopi K

Try our Great Gadgets app.

One of the many dashboard gadgets included is the Control Chart gadget, which is based on a Jira filter and is fully customizable. Can be used on Jira Service Desk as well.

Control Chart Gadget

Danut

1 vote
Eduard Diez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 12, 2018

I think that Altassian don't put plugins to do in control chart.

Cause I searched in market altassian, in documentation, in forums ALTASSIAN and nothing, I didn't find it.

If you will find it, let me know please. Thank you

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 14, 2017

A lot of us won't know what your acronyms mean.  My experiences make me wonder what University College of London and Le Crédit Lyonnais have to do with a control chart.

I'm also not sure what you want from the statement "easy understanding of control chart"

Gopi K June 15, 2017

Let me explain, how the rolling average calculated for minimum number of issues and plotting of graph,

You can give clarification with examples 

Also, anybody understood the acronym can answer 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 15, 2017

I think I know what your acronyms mean, but you really should explain them for the benefit of other people who may read the question and usually think of them by a different name.

I can't work out what you want from your question or comment, it's not clear on what you're looking for

Tanya B_ February 27, 2023

UCL and LCL are common terms for control charts.  They relate to the Upper Control Limit (UCL) and Lower Control Limit (LCL).  This allows a process to run within those two limits without issue but to alert/notify/increase awareness if the process shifts out of the tolerance levels.

Example:  Jira License Monitoring

1000 licenses purchased

UCL set to 900 to alert me when we start to get to the top of our license usage

LCL set to 500 to alert if we drop into range where we might want to monitor and action to reduce our licenses 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events