Coniform Plug-in

starryeyes June 29, 2020

To Whom It May Concern:

My team is investigating a robust method to control, manage, and track release requirements under Confluence. We want to remove the process from manually managing release requirement page for every release. The concept to use a live form wherein pre-define logics will trigger workflow, validation and notification that will track the requirement from submission until approval. 

Open inquiries:

(1) Does Confiform support advance programming language (i.e. VBA, python, etc)?

(2) Does Confiform has an option to connect to Jira?

(3) Does Confiform a feature that supports 3rd party vendor workflow?

(4) Can Confiform be used to pull reports from JIra or into Jira dashboard?

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 30, 2020

Hi

Thank you for your interest!

This really not a question for community, and more an on-boarding request.

I suggest to open a ticket with us https://wiki.vertuna.com/display/VERTUNA/Support+Request+Form and let's discuss it in more details

To quickly answer your questions

1. No VBA or python, but you can enable Velocity templating for creating your Jira mappings and that will allow you quite a bit (conditions, statements, etc)
  2. Yes of course - through application links or via service account (for restricted projects, for example... or external Jira)
  3. Workflow is a workflow in Jira and could be integrated via Jira APIs (unless it is something completely custom built and closed from others)
  4. ConfiForms is not a reporting tool

Alex

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events