Congratulations to the winners of the 2017 Atlassian Marketplace Vendors of the Year

Last week, we had the opportunity to get together in San Jose, California just before #AtlassianSummit with hundreds of our friends and colleagues from the Atlassian Partner ecosystem. We gathered to celebrate our shared wins over the past year by presenting the 2017 Partner Awards to Solutions Partners and Marketplace vendors.

Please join me in congratulating our 2017 Atlassian Marketplace Vendors of the Year:

Marketplace Vendor Awards

Atlassian Marketplace Vendor of the Year 2017: Best New Vendor
Winner: Good Software Co.

Atlassian Marketplace Vendor of the Year 2017: Fastest Server Growth
Winner: Code Barrel for Automation for Jira

Atlassian Marketplace Vendor of the Year 2017: Fastest Cloud Growth
Winner: SoftwarePlant for BigGantt

Atlassian Marketplace Vendor of the Year 2017: Best Integration
Winner: yasoon for Outlook App for Jira

Atlassian Marketplace Vendor of the Year 2017: Most Innovative
Winner: ProjectBalm for Risk Register

Atlassian Marketplace Vendor of the Year 2017: Top Developer Community Ambassador
Winner: David Pinn 

Congratulations to all of our developer and Marketplace vendor winners across the Atlassian Partner ecosystem! To learn more about the 3,000+ apps we have in our Marketplace, visit marketplace.atlassian.com.

To learn more about Atlassian Partners, or to find a Partner near you,visit www.atlassian.com/partners

-Delyn

Head of Ecosystem Marketing

4 comments

Comment

Lukas Krajnak September 18, 2017

Congrats to all of you ;) 

David Pinn September 18, 2017

The Developer Community is a wonderful resource for those of us who write software for Atlassian products independently. I am honoured to have received the Top Developer Community Ambassador award, and I'm very grateful for the help I've received from fellow developers. The supportive developer community is helping everyone provide the best possible solutions to Atlassian customers.

I developed Risk Register, for which we were awarded Atlassian Marketplace Vendor of the Year 2017: Most Innovative. Super stoked about that too. Have to say I'm riding on a high right now.

Congratulations to all other winners, and many thanks to the Atlassian Marketplace team.

Piotrek Romanczyk [SoftwarePlant]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 21, 2017

On the behalf of SoftwarePlant, I would like to express our deepest appreciation for the "Fastest Cloud Growth" prize which BigGantt was awarded this year. 

We are honoured to be a part of this amazing community and as ambitious as we are while aiming to provide the best possible value to the Atlassian's customers - we also want to stay humble and devoted to our goals.

We would like to thank Atlassian Marketplace team, all Atlassian customers who made it possible for the BigGantt to be awarded this title. We want to congratulate all other award winners and thank them for their contribution in the Atlassian community growth.

We are grateful to be able to learn and evolve alongside this community, with the community and for the community, and we hope to work even harder to make BigPicture a worthy successor of this year's prize winner.

Tim
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 27, 2017

Congrats award winners! Well deserved!

It's a real privilege to be awarded Best New Vendor so thank you Atlassian and the wider ecosystem for your continued encouragement and support. We've had a fantastic year here creating Analytics for Confluence and I believe the best is yet to come.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events