Confluence Macro - Zehpyr - Test Execution Assignment - Shows undefined - How do I use this Macro?

Michael J Graf April 15, 2021

In my company's confluence I'm trying to utilize the "Test Execution Assignment" macro.  This macro is similar to the dashboard widget of the same name in JIRA that is part of the Zephyr for JIRA plugin.

When I try to add the "Test Execution Assignment" macro to a page it says undefined, like so:

image.png

When editing the page the Source displays the following for the macro:

<p>
<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="b7a05ba2-84fb-43a3-80fb-1be7d2cbe2d3" ac:name="gadget" ac:schema-version="1">
<ac:parameter ac:name="preferences">cycles=23701%7C23702%7C23703%7C23704%7C23705%7C23706&amp;assigneeExecutionStatusName=Test%20Execution%20Assignment&amp;projectId=22202&amp;version=30010&amp;chartType=pie&amp;showProjectName=true&amp;showVersionName=true&amp;isConfigured=true&amp;refresh=false</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="url">https://jira.<host_name>.com/rest/gadgets/1.0/g/com.thed.zephyr.je:zephyr-je-gadget-assignee-execution-status/gadgets/assignee-execution-status.xml</ac:parameter>
</ac:structured-macro>
</p>

* note that <host_name> was manually updated by me to scrub information

Confluence and JIRA are both hosted internally by our IT department.

Are there any known workarounds to this issue or am I perhaps missing something on my own?

1 answer

0 votes
Arthur Lee November 4, 2021

I'm experiencing the same issue on our Confluence Server instance (7.11.0). The gadget works fine in Jira's dashboards but they do not work well in Confluence. For the Test Execution Assignment gadget, as an example, I can get it to work if I only select one Test Cycle. As soon as I choose more than one, I get the "undefined" error.

2021-11-04_17-16-04.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events