Confluence Google Drive frame size problem

Jake Wills April 24, 2017

The Confluence Google Drive addon has been working great until last week. Now, no matter what size you input for the frame, after it renders it reizes horizontally to be very narrow, making the embedded docs unreadable and useless. See below for example.

confluencegoogledriveresize.png

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jake Wills May 1, 2017

Got this response from a support ticket I opened:

Thanks for reporting this problem to us. This macro (Google Docs) is part of the Confluence Google Drive plugin which is still in the Atlassian Labs status which isn't formally supported since it's still a beta/test feature.
That said, we have an open bug report for this problem either way: https://jira.atlassian.com/ browse/CONFCLOUD-54776

Please keep an eye on the bug report for any updates form our dev team regarding the progress of the fix.

Jake Wills May 2, 2017

The bug shows resolved now, and appears to be true in our instance.

2 votes
Margus Anvelt April 28, 2017

Same thing here with Google Sheets.

1 vote
Jake Wills April 28, 2017

This is a major problem for my users... We have many pages using this addon, and they are all useless due to this bug. If I move to a different google drive addon, then all those pages have to be redone. There are other google drive addons, but how do I guarantee the same thing won't happen with those. I can't drive adoption in the organization unless users have confidence they won't have to redo work regularly.

I realize this addon is unsupported, but as a common platform requirement, I don't think that is a viable model for atlassian to be providing addons. It basically means I can't trust atlassian addons.

0 votes
Ron Wiener April 30, 2017

We are having the exact same problem. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events