Confluence Confiform - Send email on JIRA creation with attachment

Gabe Belknap September 25, 2020

Hey folks, Happy Friday.

In the past I have built forms that do not leverage the Form View (Registration Control) and have been able to get submissions with attachments on JIRA creation, to email the requester and have the JIRA populated with the attachment.

For my recent intake, I am using the Registration Control to alter the view, etc. and for some reason I can get the JIRA to create with the attachment, but the email wont include that attachment. Instead, the email just says "attachmenttrue", whether or not there is or is not an attachment.

Attached is the current setup for email creation, curious if you folks can help me determine how i have messed this up :)

Thanks

Capture.JPG

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 25, 2020

Do you have a field in your form that is called "Attachment" and which is of type "File"?

Gabe Belknap September 28, 2020

Hi Alex

I have a Form Field definition in the main form labelled "Attachment" and in the Field Type = 'File - upload files/images'.

I also have a Form Field in the IFTTT to Create the JIRA with the Attachment, which works.

That same Form Field from IFTTT to Create the JIRA is what I have in the IFTTT for Send Email.

In the IFTTT to Send Email, i have the Form Field "Attachment" with Show with Label.

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 28, 2020

Please open a support ticket with us and provide complete configuration for your form (page storage format where the form is configured)

https://wiki.vertuna.com/display/VERTUNA/Support+Request+Form

Thanks

Alex

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events