Confluence (Cloud) integration with SharePoint

Huy Nguyen February 14, 2018

I have a Jira +Confluence on the cloud site. Do you have a Sharepoint Online Connector add-in that would work with Confluence (hosted on the cloud)

Please let me know; our company really need integration between the two applications.

8 answers

4 votes
Larry Heminger April 10, 2018

We're looking for the same ...

Ben Arundel September 21, 2018

same here :)

1 vote
Franz Reichard _Communardo_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 4, 2020

Hello,

thank you for your request. 

Our SharePoint Connector for Confluence can now also be used with Confluence Cloud. 

In the Cloud version teams can easily share information with each other and collaborate on the same documents via SharePoint Connector for Confluence, by:

• Embedding SharePoint Documents in Confluence Pages
  • Embedding SharePoint Lists or Document Libraries in Confluence Pages

Communardo builds products for smarter enterprise collaboration, as Atlassian Platinum and Enterprise Solution Partner, Atlassian Gold Top Vendor as well as Microsoft Gold Certified Partner we provide apps with “Made in Germany” quality.

For further questions or support requests feel free to contact us directly in our customer portal.

Kind regards

Franz
Communardo Support

Steven Shen June 18, 2020

I believe your Confluence Server & DC applications support embedding Confluence pages as Sharepoint web parts. My company would very much be interested in that sort of feature for Confluence Cloud.

Are there plans to support embedding Confluence pages in Sharepoint for Confluence Cloud users? If so, can you share a timeline?

David Toussaint [Communardo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 11, 2020

Hi Steven - this is indeed on our roadmap and highly requested by other customers as well. Unfortunately I cannot share any schedule or timeline but we're working on it.

All the best, David
Co-Head of Products, Communardo

David Toussaint [Communardo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 23, 2020

@Steven ShenI'm happy to inform you that we just launched that feature earlier this month for Confluence Cloud. Feel free to give it a try :)

You can read more about it in our blog: https://www.communardo.com/get-the-best-of-confluence-cloud-in-sharepoint-online/

Like # people like this
0 votes
Uma Viswanath January 28, 2020

+1

0 votes
Nick Beaugié January 28, 2020

This would indeed be a great feature that my company would like to make use of!

0 votes
xuan zhao May 12, 2019

Same here!

0 votes
Tanya_McPherson January 28, 2019

Looking for the same. Confluence cloud + Sharepoint online = happy me. 

0 votes
Nick Van Berckelaer December 12, 2018

We would really appreciate this as well!

0 votes
Roar Ekren November 6, 2018

Looking for the same..

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events