Confirmed that the app Xray Test Management for Jira was deactivated on 19-Apr-2021 due to non-payme

Neil Skillen April 27, 2021

It has been confirmed that my Xray Sandbox was deactivated on 19-Apr-2021 due to non-payment (my fault as I was off on leave). I am still waiting for a reply from Xray as Atlassian have said they cannot help with the issue?

As today is the 27-Apr-2021 I can only imagine my Sandbox has been deleted, this was a very detailed Sandbox and required a lot of man hours to build.

The problem is the longer I wait on replies the less chance i have of getting my instance recovered before permanently deleted!

I can not find a simple contact number to get a human on the phone and I am waiting for a reply..........so frustrating!

1 answer

0 votes
Rogério Paiva - Xray Xporter
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 28, 2021

Hi @Neil Skillen 

Please contact the Xray Support (http://xraysupport.xpand-it.com) so that we can request additional information and help further.

The Xray support information can be found in the Support section of the Marketplace.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Rogério Paiva [Xray Support Team]

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events