Confiforms content by label

Joseph November 17, 2021

Is it possible to use confluence content by label in a table?
Example would be the Project name field would be the rows and columns would be specific content by label labels

@Alex Medved _ConfiForms_ 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 18, 2021
Joseph December 3, 2021

Not really, I am horrible at explaining, but basically I am trying to pull create a table that uses the confiforms field view to pull in the project as the first column and then have column for say "IPR" that will then pull any content by label that has the project name as the label (the project name label is autogenerated on the original form) and a filter of IPR and it will show in the ipr column for its respective project.

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 3, 2021

After reading and re-reading it over and over again I still think the idea explained in the mentioned tutorial is what you are looking for…

May be someone else could help - I am lost in here

Alex

Joseph December 9, 2021

My apologies, maybe I am not sure exactly how to get what I am looking for using list view. Would you happen to have a better example? Also Below I have a example of kinda what I am looking for. 

labeltable.PNG

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 10, 2021

May be this will help....

http://recordit.co/lWp6nhJMhq

I have this a bit more complex, as I use a multi-label field (however, only setting ONE value) and need to transform from internal value

That is why you see something [entry.label.transform(label).asList] instead of simple [entry.label] (which will work for single select values)

Storage format for reference

<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="1b6edcd2-2425-4ce2-84be-1804c71143ea" ac:name="confiform" ac:schema-version="1">
<ac:parameter ac:name="formName">myform</ac:parameter>
<ac:rich-text-body>
<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="aeaa1e71-f4a7-4da6-8431-09421c48290f" ac:name="confiform-entry-register" ac:schema-version="1">
<ac:parameter ac:name="atlassian-macro-output-type">INLINE</ac:parameter>
<p>
<br/>
</p>
</ac:rich-text-body>
</ac:structured-macro>
<p>
<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="ddaf6fb5-8f23-44e0-bb48-54afa2918717" ac:name="confiform-field-definition" ac:schema-version="1">
<ac:parameter ac:name="fieldName">name</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="fieldLabel">Project name</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="type">text</ac:parameter>
</p>
<p>
<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="4f33b7a2-d102-4937-a5e0-6dc537decd1a" ac:name="confiform-field-definition" ac:schema-version="1">
<ac:parameter ac:name="fieldName">label</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="fieldLabel">label</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="type">confluencemultilabel</ac:parameter>
</p>
<p>
<br/>
</p>
<h1>TableView</h1>
<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="c1b1802c-065b-4c2c-8263-f18904637d4e" ac:name="warning" ac:schema-version="1">
<p>works only since 2.24.1</p>
<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="ea2aa6b0-af0d-44ae-93a8-73fe57a1181e" ac:name="confiform-table" ac:schema-version="1">
<p>
<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="4d7deb60-c4b1-4ee8-af3d-97111e214eab" ac:name="confiform-field" ac:schema-version="1">
</p>
<p>
<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="c9a4cccb-ea3e-478e-9cf7-15277045f3f1" ac:name="confiform-field" ac:schema-version="1">
</p>
<p>
<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="9d8377ef-0c6a-4e79-b7cd-e5a6ed27d55b" ac:name="confiform-field" ac:schema-version="1">
<ac:parameter ac:name="overrideLabel">By label</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="fieldName">id.storageToHtml(&lt;ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="e170ca90-0257-4c88-b953-da2a1318d7c6" ac:name="contentbylabel" ac:schema-version="2"&gt;&lt;ac:parameter ac:name="cql"&gt;label = "[entry.label.transform(label).asList]"&lt;/ac:parameter&gt;&lt;/ac:structured-macro&gt;)</ac:parameter>
</ac:structured-macro> </p>
<p>
<br/>
</p>
<h1>PlainView</h1>
<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="4a475c15-4231-4588-841d-34469d97d2dc" ac:name="confiform-plain" ac:schema-version="1">
<ac:parameter ac:name="renderAs">Table</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="evaluate">true</ac:parameter>
<ac:plain-text-body><![CDATA[#if(!${headerRendered})
<tr><th>Project name</th><th>Label</th><th>Content</th></tr>
#set($headerRendered = true)
#end
<tr>
<td>[entry.name]</td>
<td>
<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="f1b1e982-e5c7-462d-9828-a2a0c09544fe" ac:name="confiform-value" ac:schema-version="1">
<ac:parameter ac:name="filter">id:[entry.id]</ac:parameter>
</td>
<td><ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="e170ca90-0257-4c88-b953-da2a1318d7c6" ac:name="contentbylabel" ac:schema-version="2"><ac:parameter ac:name="cql">label = "[entry.label.transform(label).asList]"</ac:parameter></ac:structured-macro></td>
</tr>]]></ac:plain-text-body>
<p>
<br/>
</p>
<h1>ListView</h1>
<hr/>
<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="8f304d41-8e74-4768-badf-b68b22f2e5a0" ac:name="confiform-list" ac:schema-version="1">
<h2>
<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="de66ad27-b36f-45d1-8426-80ff91147667" ac:name="confiform-field" ac:schema-version="1">
</h2>
<table class="wrapped">
<colgroup> <col/> <col/> </colgroup>
<tbody>
<tr>
<td>
<div class="content-wrapper">
<p>
<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="145fc56b-e1c8-449f-b1b0-ef5cf7738915" ac:name="confiform-field" ac:schema-version="1">
</p>
</div>
</td>
<td>
<div class="content-wrapper">
<p>
<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="7c550a63-d4d9-418e-a470-e4422be31d80" ac:name="contentbylabel" ac:schema-version="3">
<ac:parameter ac:name="cql">label = "[entry.label.transform(label).asList]"</ac:parameter>
</p>
</div>
</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>
<p>
<br/>
</p>
<p>
<br/>
</p>
<p>
<br/>
</p>

Alex

Joseph January 31, 2022

Sorry for the late response this solution provided me what I neededm as always your awesome and I greatly appreciate your help

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events