Confiforms: check who didn't vote yet

Hanne Saels August 30, 2019

Hi!

Is it possible to check who didn't vote yet from a security group in a confiforms form?

Greetings,

Hanne

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 1, 2019

ConfiForms works with the data stored in the forms. The views and APIs work with what is inside the forms datasets

You will need to query your security group to get the list of users (using Atlassian crowd or confluence APIs) and the request ConfiForms APIs to get the data for your form and match the voters field with the list of users you have received in the 1st request

Depending on the platform you use (cloud or server/data center) ConfiForms APIs could be found at

Hanne Saels September 2, 2019

Hi Alex,

I'm new in al the query/api/... things. I tried to figure it out, but I can't find how to 'query' my security group"? I can't find this information on your 'documentation' space?

Looking forward to an answer, because I find it really interesting. :)

Greetings,

Hanne

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 2, 2019

You shall be looking at Confluence REST APIs for that, as mentioned.. quick search shows that this seems to be an appropriate method to query users of a group 

https://docs.atlassian.com/ConfluenceServer/rest/6.15.7/#api/group-getMembers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events