Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Color Code by Status - Team Calendars

We're setting up Jira to track Change Requests only (well, that's our 1st initiative).

We've set up Team Calendars in Confluence and are able to populate the calendar with the Changes created in Jira.  Though how the calendar is set up isn't quite clear (I wanted to just populate with the start time of the Change, and possibly include the Change completion time, but nothing shows then.  I set up a date range of Issue created date/time through Change Start time, and now the changes show up...it's the logic behind that that I'm not understanding.)  Simplest option I'm looking for is: "any Change record/request that's in Jira will simply show up in Team Calendars for Confluence with its start date & time."

In addition to getting the scheduled Changes onto a Team Calendar, we need a way to color code each Change based on its status.  Currently there's only 1 color option where Resolved/Closed Changes are faded and all other Changes are a bright color).  

Is there a way to display each Change with a color based on its current status in Jira?  i.e.  Green for approved Changes, Red for pending approval or canceled, and any other color (even just a faded color) for Changes that are Resolved or Closed?

Thank you,

Chris

1 answer

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

Staying organized with Jira: best practices for a better project management

Project managers know this problem: A “mountain of work” lays in front of you, and you don’t know how and where to tackle them. Different to-dos lie ahead, but just one task after the other can be ha...

233 views 2 1
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you