Color Code by Status - Team Calendars

Chris Chambers October 16, 2017

We're setting up Jira to track Change Requests only (well, that's our 1st initiative).

We've set up Team Calendars in Confluence and are able to populate the calendar with the Changes created in Jira.  Though how the calendar is set up isn't quite clear (I wanted to just populate with the start time of the Change, and possibly include the Change completion time, but nothing shows then.  I set up a date range of Issue created date/time through Change Start time, and now the changes show up...it's the logic behind that that I'm not understanding.)  Simplest option I'm looking for is: "any Change record/request that's in Jira will simply show up in Team Calendars for Confluence with its start date & time."

In addition to getting the scheduled Changes onto a Team Calendar, we need a way to color code each Change based on its status.  Currently there's only 1 color option where Resolved/Closed Changes are faded and all other Changes are a bright color).  

Is there a way to display each Change with a color based on its current status in Jira?  i.e.  Green for approved Changes, Red for pending approval or canceled, and any other color (even just a faded color) for Changes that are Resolved or Closed?

Thank you,

Chris

1 answer

0 votes
Oliver Schalch April 12, 2021

Push :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events