Clockworks Google Calendar integration

Aaron Geister
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 15, 2022

In the past I was mostly using other time tracking systems for add-ons. I have since found clockworks pro and loved it. The one thing I feel is missing is the google calendar integration to add events from calendar to an issue and time track. 

I am a Jira Admin and doing trainings can take up a part of my week and would be go to use the calendar to add to issues for this and get my time against this. This is just one example> I was asked by my manager if we could get something like this set up so when we have a meeting heavy week those could be tracked to. 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Gracjan Wesołowski _HeroCoders_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 5, 2023

Hi @Aaron Geister 

I'm glad that you enjoy our Clockwork app!

I would like to inform you that we recently added the Google Calendar integration.

Now, you can show scheduled events on the calendar view of your Clockwork timesheet, and convert them to the actual worklogs. For details, you can refer to our documentation here.

As this feature is quite fresh, we would love to hear your feedback about this. 

If you have any questions, just let us know using our Help Center.

Best Regards,

Gracjan

Aaron Geister
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 5, 2023

We are now using this feature and it is awesome. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events