Changing Name of Gadget Imported from EasyBI

Daniela Beck July 13, 2020

Hello, I am currently working with a Gantt chart which was imported from EasyBI. Unfortunately, the name of the gadget is not what I would like it to be. Is there any way to change this configuration? Thank you. 

2 answers

1 vote
Daina Tupule eazyBI
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 30, 2020

eazyBI gadgets always show the eazyBI account name. Currently, we do not support renaming the gadget. Once you refresh the page it will show you the name of the account from which the report comes from. 

You could change the account name in eazyBI so that it might be more understandable in Jira gadgets. Unfortunately, that is the only way for now. We have an idea on our backlog to support renaming gadgets in Jira. Currently, we do not have clear estimates for this. I added a community vote to it. We will post an update if there will be any changes.

Daina / support@eazybi.com

0 votes
Sir Mārtiņš Vanags
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 11, 2022

Hi,

​Just wanted to inform you that now you can edit the name of the eazyBI gadgets on your Jira Cloud dashboards (from the dashboard edit mode > under (...) button)

Martins / eazyBI support

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events