Change the app integrations order in the issue view

Nicolas Degardin November 16, 2021

We use the Checklist and the XRay extensions, which both display an integration in the issue form.

We use Checklist to display issue-related points that have to be covered when working on an issue, and want them as close as possible to the issue description.

However, since we've installed the XRay extension, its issue integration comes first, and displays by default a big "Uncovered - no test are associated to this issue" zone with a cute but cumbersome image when no tests are associated, which pushes the checklist to the bottom and makes it far less accessible when looking at the issue.

I'm wondering if there would be a way to change the issue integrations order, so that the Checklist extension could come first, and by the way on which criterion is based that order: app installation time, or something more specific?

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Hunter [HeroCoders]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 17, 2021

Hi @Nicolas Degardin,

Jira New Issue View does not allow apps to control the position of the content.  It was possible only in Old Issue View. 

You could possibly try to install the apps in reverse order but I'm not sure if it helps. 

You can also reach Atlassian support. Maybe they can tweak your Jira. 

Cheers,
Jack

Diogo Rodrigues June 12, 2023

did you manage to overcome this? I've similar needs.

Nyxb
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 20, 2024

me too

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events