Change Jira issue status on the WBS Gantt-Chart

Caio Cabestre September 4, 2020

Hi! I would like to know if it is possible to change the Jira issue status (e.g. To Do, In progress, Done) on the WBS Gantt-Chart. If I do so, will it reflect on the Jira issue properly? On the contrary, if I change de Jira issue status will it change properly on the WBS Gantt-Chart?

Thank you

1 answer

0 votes
Gabriel Quadros
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 4, 2020

Hello, @Caio Cabestre 

Thank you for bringing this behavior to our attention and creating this Community Question. The Task Status can now be changed freely, as you can verify on the Release Notes of the version 1.1.12-AC of WBS Gantt-Chart.

We hope you find this information helpful. If you need assistance with our plugins or have any other questions, please contact us anytime at Ricksoft-Support.atlassian.net. I will be happy to help.

We wish you a great day!

Kind Regards,
Gabriel Quadros
Ricksoft Support Team

Angelo Gabut September 22, 2020

Hi,

Regarding the status of each tasks in Gantt chart, can we get rid or filter those tasks that are tagged as "Done" in WBS Gantt Char? We wanted to see the in progress, bug, etc., not the "done" status tasks.

Thanks,

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events