Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Challenge your team with Reminder for Jira

Reminders were made to help us with task and time management, especially at work.
Usually we use an alarm for our personal and work tasks, for example to finish a report on time or not to forget to congratulate your colleague with an anniversary. Or a reminder can be used for delegated tasks to keep in mind controlling the process and its efficiency.   

When we set a reminder only for ourselves nobody knows if we accomplished this task on time. But think about what if everybody knew about any tasks for anyone in your team and when the work should be done.

Now we talk about the importance of public opinion for work efficiency.

Nobody wants to fail in front of their colleagues and be known as a couch potato who never finishes their work on time. When anyone can see the list of your tasks you think twice before chatting with a friend instead of doing your job. The final result is all that should be done in done on time or even earlier.

Sounds intriguing? In our app Reminder for Jira we have such settings that shows any reminders existing in your team.

Some users already shared their experience:

Anna, Tester: I don’t like anyone breathing down my neck so I better hurry up.

Eugene, System Administrator: It’s important who can see the reminder. If it’s your boss than the task is with the highest priority.

Michael, Project Manager: Of course, you want to be the one who’s not needed to be told twice

Challenge your team within one month using trial of Reminder for Jira. You will never want to come back to the old work efficiency. 

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events