We have experienced a following behavior:
- we have an Epic
- we used to fill in the attribute "Sprint" to get it visible near the Stories in the EA Team Planning board
- Then we recognized that it is much more transparent if we schedule Epics via EA, so that the will be appeared above all Stories in a separate grey area for Epics.
- we tried to schedule this Epic via the Increment Roadmap (Increment Overview -> Edit Roadmap) and this Epic was not visible in the Roadmap Backlog.
We assume It is OK so, because it is already scheduled.
- so, we tried to "un-schedule" it by making the "Sprint" attribute of Epic empty
- Epic was disappeared from the respective Sprint on the Team Planning Board.
But it is still not available for schedule in the Roadmap Backlog.
Question: how can we get it available again in the Roadmap Backlog?
Thanks for reaching out. I’m Elizabeth, the Product Manager for Easy Agile Programs. Might be easiest if we have a call to troubleshoot your problem. You can book in a session here.
To help us prepare for the call, could you please confirm:
If you’d prefer, you can provide these details via firstname.lastname@example.org
Hello Community! Quick disclaimer: We are running a contest on Community (The Atlympics!) from July 23rd - August 8th of 2021. If you are interested in participating in this contest (prizes! ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events