You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
We have experienced a following behavior:
- we have an Epic
- we used to fill in the attribute "Sprint" to get it visible near the Stories in the EA Team Planning board
- Then we recognized that it is much more transparent if we schedule Epics via EA, so that the will be appeared above all Stories in a separate grey area for Epics.
- we tried to schedule this Epic via the Increment Roadmap (Increment Overview -> Edit Roadmap) and this Epic was not visible in the Roadmap Backlog.
We assume It is OK so, because it is already scheduled.
- so, we tried to "un-schedule" it by making the "Sprint" attribute of Epic empty
- Epic was disappeared from the respective Sprint on the Team Planning Board.
But it is still not available for schedule in the Roadmap Backlog.
Question: how can we get it available again in the Roadmap Backlog?
Thanks for reaching out. I’m Elizabeth, the Product Manager for Easy Agile Programs. Might be easiest if we have a call to troubleshoot your problem. You can book in a session here.
To help us prepare for the call, could you please confirm:
If you’d prefer, you can provide these details via firstname.lastname@example.org