Cannot connect to confluence from teams

Nick Wood August 28, 2019

have added the correct confluence cloud url https://xxxx.atlassian.net/wiki (copied from address) 

Keep getting an error in teams when trying to add the tab:

Please check if https://[hidden]atlassian.net/wiki valid URL and you have latest version of Microsoft Teams for Confluence Cloud installed.

What could I be missing here?

Regards

Nick

7 answers

4 votes
matt_ferris December 19, 2019

I'm having the same issue.  Specifically, it's when Teams tries to authorize the connection to Confluence.  The URL with the token information is returning an error:

The webpage at ... might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

ERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERROR

Tyler Brown January 17, 2020

I am also having the same issue, did this ever get resolved?

Rgf January 20, 2020

Exact same issue today on my side.

How can we get more support on this?

Benjamin Richter January 22, 2020

Same here.

Bogdan January 28, 2020

Also experiencing the same issue

SoftServe Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 29, 2020

Hello all,

Thank you for reporting this issue!

We would kindly ask you to contact us at microsoftteamsintegrationssupport@softserveinc.com so we can investigate it further and let you know about the results. 

Kind regards,
SoftServe Support

Tracy Miller March 26, 2020

Same problem here.  Is it a bug??

1 vote
Deleted user March 6, 2020

Same problem here!

0 votes
SoftServe Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 20, 2020

Hi All,

The issue with Authorization may affect customers who have a Free Confluence version. In case you are not planning to upgrade your Confluence to the paid version, as a workaround, you can switch the subscription to Standard (Free Trial) connect your instance to the Microsoft Teams and switch back to Free plan (Confluence Settings - Manage subscriptions).

We hope it is helpful. 

Regards & Take care,

SoftServe Support

Merijn van Aartrijk March 21, 2020

This is not the case. We have a paid plan and have this issue. Please fix this.

Like Jason Bemis likes this
SoftServe Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 21, 2020

Dear @Merijn van Aartrijk,

We would be happy to help you!

Please contact us by filling in the form here so that we can investigate your issue deeper.

Best wishes,

SoftServe Support

0 votes
SoftServe Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 17, 2020

Hi all!

We're aware of the issue with Confluence and are currently working on it.

If you have any additional questions, please contact our support team by going to the following link https://www.softserveinc.com/en-us/msteams-atlassian-privacy-policy and filling in the form provided there.

Kind regards,
SoftServe Support

Daniel Diniz April 6, 2020

Its incredible this bug is open for 6 months or more. Anything you are doing for Confluence free edition users? Or are you serving only paid costumers?

SoftServe Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 6, 2020

Hi Daniel,

As was mentioned below, this issue with may affect users who have Free Confluence version, so as a workaround, you can switch the subscription to Standard (Free Trial), connect your instance to the Microsoft Teams and switch back to Free plan (Confluence Settings - Manage subscriptions).

Best regards,
SoftServe Support

0 votes
Will March 17, 2020

Having the same issue here 

might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

ERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERROR

0 votes
Karl-Christian Lauk February 7, 2020

Same issue.

When will there be an answer? Especially when it comes to such a topic (competitive product - customer already uses Microsoft - stepping away from Confluence could be likely) I expect more support. :( 

0 votes
viktor.minkovski November 16, 2019

I am also experiencing the same problem. Of course the add-on is installed. Is there any known issue I am hitting?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events