Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Cannot connect to confluence from teams

have added the correct confluence cloud url https://xxxx.atlassian.net/wiki (copied from address) 

Keep getting an error in teams when trying to add the tab:

Please check if https://[hidden]atlassian.net/wiki valid URL and you have latest version of Microsoft Teams for Confluence Cloud installed.

What could I be missing here?

Regards

Nick

7 answers

I'm having the same issue.  Specifically, it's when Teams tries to authorize the connection to Confluence.  The URL with the token information is returning an error:

The webpage at ... might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

ERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERROR

I am also having the same issue, did this ever get resolved?

Exact same issue today on my side.

How can we get more support on this?

Also experiencing the same issue

Hello all,

Thank you for reporting this issue!

We would kindly ask you to contact us at microsoftteamsintegrationssupport@softserveinc.com so we can investigate it further and let you know about the results. 

Kind regards,
SoftServe Support

Same problem here.  Is it a bug??

Same problem here!

I am also experiencing the same problem. Of course the add-on is installed. Is there any known issue I am hitting?

Same issue.

When will there be an answer? Especially when it comes to such a topic (competitive product - customer already uses Microsoft - stepping away from Confluence could be likely) I expect more support. :( 

Having the same issue here 

might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

ERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERROR

Hi all!

We're aware of the issue with Confluence and are currently working on it.

If you have any additional questions, please contact our support team by going to the following link https://www.softserveinc.com/en-us/msteams-atlassian-privacy-policy and filling in the form provided there.

Kind regards,
SoftServe Support

Its incredible this bug is open for 6 months or more. Anything you are doing for Confluence free edition users? Or are you serving only paid costumers?

Hi Daniel,

As was mentioned below, this issue with may affect users who have Free Confluence version, so as a workaround, you can switch the subscription to Standard (Free Trial), connect your instance to the Microsoft Teams and switch back to Free plan (Confluence Settings - Manage subscriptions).

Best regards,
SoftServe Support

Hi All,

The issue with Authorization may affect customers who have a Free Confluence version. In case you are not planning to upgrade your Confluence to the paid version, as a workaround, you can switch the subscription to Standard (Free Trial) connect your instance to the Microsoft Teams and switch back to Free plan (Confluence Settings - Manage subscriptions).

We hope it is helpful. 

Regards & Take care,

SoftServe Support

This is not the case. We have a paid plan and have this issue. Please fix this.

Dear @Merijn van Aartrijk,

We would be happy to help you!

Please contact us by filling in the form here so that we can investigate your issue deeper.

Best wishes,

SoftServe Support

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

New Cloud Apps Roundup - April 2021

Atlassian's marketplace partners have had a very productive start to 2021! Since our last roundup, our developer community has added over 160 new cloud apps to the Atlassian Marketplace to help you...

290 views 3 20
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you