Can we see Version history of a form in Proforma forms

rupen.deshpande September 10, 2021

We published new version of a form, but want to see the changes done, similar to how confluence shows the page history . Is this possible or can this feature be added?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Peter Preston
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 12, 2021

Hi @rupen.deshpande - welcome to the Community! 

ProForma does not have a version history for the form builder at this time. I've added it to the product board, but I can't say for sure if or when it will be added. 

Peter Preston
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 12, 2021

@rupen.deshpande - I should have asked this in the first post, but a question for you:

Do you mean you'd like to see the version history of the Form template in the form builder? Or is it that you'd like to see the version history of a form that has already been submitted and then opened again?

rupen.deshpande September 12, 2021

hi @Peter Preston , i was after the history of the template itself. This to maintain or refer to as an audit log of the changes to the form over time. Kind of how confluence does  page history. 
And thanks again for adding this to the product board. It will really be useful if ever we get this feature.  

Peter Preston
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 13, 2021

Thanks for clarifying @rupen.deshpande! I'll add this as a note on the product board.

Like rupen.deshpande likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events