Can't install

Dustin Anvil January 26, 2016

After having seen biggantt I have found bigpicture, which seems to be a superior product that includes biggantt and is priced the same. However, I can't seem to install it and so I am writing asking for help.

My setup is as follows:

-fresh jira server setup, on which I only installed and then uninstalled biggantt as addon

-tried to install bigpicture with an evaluation license but it fails saying that I need to check the logs

-the logs show some errors that don't make too much sense for me, it's something about timing out.

My server is not under a lot of stress, I am practically the only person using it at the moment, but the hardware is fairly weak. There is a severe spike in load when I try to enable the addon (as can be seen in the screenshots attached). Is there any advice you could give me?

1 answer

0 votes
Matthew Jagiello
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 26, 2016

Hi

To resolve that, you'll have to increase the timeout JIRA imposes in the plugin loading process.

1. Stop JIRA;

2. Following these instructions: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Setting+Properties+and+Options+on+Startup add the below argument to JIRA's startup parameters:

-Datlassian.plugins.enable.

wait=300

3. Start JIRA

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events