Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Can't connect to JIRA with oData in Power BI

Hi,

I've installed the "AIO Power BI Connector for Jira" add-on so I could generate Power BI reports. After installing, I followed the instructions on how to setup the oData link (https://aioreports.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/APBCFJ/pages/1507450/Application+link+Jira+Hosted+only)

After doing this, I opened Power BI and then attempted to create a oData feed with the URL from the setup page. It seems that no matter which option I picked (e.g. windows / anonymous, any level, etc.) I always get a "we couldn't authenticate with the credential provided" error. 

I was wondering if there is something I need to setup to allow it to be authenticated?

Jason

2 answers

Hi @Jason Yeung ,

Have you been able to find a solution to this? As I seem to be having the same issue on my instance of Jira

Hi,

Please submit a ticket at the link below and we will be happy to take a look.

https://aioreports.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/7

Regards

AIO Support

Hi @Lemarl S ,

I ended up using Basic authentication. The credentials I entered is the SQL server credentials to connect to the JIRA database.

Sincerly,

Jason

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us. We are looking into the ticket raised by you in our ticketing system and will continue to communicate there to resolve the problem that you are facing.

Regards

AIO Support

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

🍻🍂Apptoberfest Update: Upcoming Virtual Events 🎉

Hello Community! I hope you've been enjoying the 🍂Apptoberfestivities🍂 (I know I have!) The event is heating up next week with a series of virtual events that we're calling the 🍻🍂Partner App ...

464 views 5 18
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you