Can't configure the Time Sheet Report?!

Adrian Fita May 23, 2012

Hi. I'm evaluating the upgrade to Jira 5.0.5 and Timesheet 2.3.4.

So far I noticed I can't configure the Time Sheet Report anymore. It used to work like this: click on "details" from the gadget and then you could click on "Time Sheet Report" to configure the period, projects, groups, etc. etc.

Now there is no way to configure the report. Am I missing something?! This is a deal breaker for us and you're losing our business. Sorry, but I can't give money on something which doesn't work at least as good as when it was free.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 30, 2012

This used to be provided by Jira itself. I don't know why it is removed. But I will add this possility to the reports in next version.

You still can go to Projects->Reports (on top-right corner), select desired report and configure it. I understand this is a bit inconvenient. But, really, there was nothing made worse in the new version, only better.

Thank you.

Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 17, 2012

Version 2.3.5 released with possiblity to change reports configuraiton, enjoy it!

Adrian Fita June 17, 2012

Many thanks. But where can I get the 2.3.5 version? The download link from the Plugin page gives me 2.3.4 and automatic update from Jira itself doesn't bring v2.3.5 either.

Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 17, 2012
Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 17, 2012

Sorry, there was a mistake, please try agian, tnx.

Well, yes, it says "2.3.5 for JIRA 5.0 - 5.1 RC2" beneath the title and everywhere on the page, but the download link gives me jira-timesheet-plugin-2.3.4.jar. I tried from different browsers and also cleared cache.

Thanks. It works now.

Neelima Paturu May 18, 2014

Hi Andriy

I am using JIRA On demand (JIRA Agile v6.3.13.1). I am not able to extract my time sheets from JIRA. Please help me.

Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 18, 2014

Hi Neelima,

Please write me an email with information about what is the problem this time.

Thank you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events