Can't PASTE using IE 11

Neal Culiner
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 8, 2013

Having issues with the JEditor (latest version in JIRA.latest) - unable to paste into the editor or using the paste buttons

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Kirill Bobrovskikh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 9, 2013

Thanks Joe. This is a known problem between JEditor and IE11.

The version that supports IE11 goes through final testing and will be released soon.

collab-admin_lge_com January 13, 2014

Please tell me about the release schedule.

Kirill Bobrovskikh
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 13, 2014

We are going to ship it before the end of the week.

Kirill Bobrovskikh
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 19, 2014

JEditor 2 is available on the Marketplace.

0 votes
Janos Ver January 12, 2014

Hi Joe,

I am having the same issue with JIRA v6.1.2#6157-sha1:98c7292. I am using IE11 tried with both compatibility view on and off, but still no luck. It worked previously with IE10 and still working with Firefox 26.0

Regards,

Janos

0 votes
Theinvisibleman
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 9, 2013

One of the first things that I would check would be the Compatibility Mode of your Internet Explorer browser. Is it turned on? If yes, please turn it off, as it can cause quite a number of issues if on.

If the problem still happens, let me know the following :

* Does this happen in other browsers?

* Did it happen in older versions of IE?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events