Can one company buy a plugin for another company's On-Premise JIRA instance?

Chris Miller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 7, 2013

Would it be realistic for a consulting company to purchase a plugin for another company's JIRA instance and have it installed there? Here, realistic is different than technically feasable. Maybe it is technically possible but logistics and management of billing/support/renewals would be unrealistic.

Cheers

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Dave Meyer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 9, 2013

Hi Chris,

If you're purchasing an add-on that's listed as Paid via Atlassian on the Atlassian Marketplace, you can simply go through the normal purchasing process by clicking the Buy button from the Marketplace and in the Checkout phase of the shopping cart, select the "I am a reseller purchasing on behalf of a customer" checkbox.

Cheers,

Dave

Chris Miller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 9, 2013

Thanks dude. I had to ask so I could answer the question for a potential customer of ours who is consulting.

Cheers from Zephyr.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events