Can not configure graphviz plugin for Confluence

pengyu hui September 20, 2012

Hi

I had an issue when I try to configure Graphviz plugin for Confluence.

The link address of the configure button is "mydomain/plugins/servlet/com.atlassian.confluence.extra.graphviz-plugin/license", is right?

When I opened it, the page tile is "Plugin License Administration", and reported an error "Sorry, you cannot update your plugin license on this screen. Please use the Plugin Manager instead.".

I can not do any config.

confluence version: 4.2.8

graphviz plugin version: 1.3.0

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 20, 2012
You have a UPM version that now handles all license request, so you do not need use the plugin specific license configuration. There is no other configuration needed/available for this plugin. Of course you must have the Graphviz product installed on your server and available on the system path.
pengyu hui September 23, 2012

Well, I see, thanks!

I already installed the Gpraphviz plugin and Gpraphviz software, with the procedure.

But I think its still not working, because I have no {flowchart},{spacegraph},{graph-from-table} macros, which should be working after the plugin is installed.

Now, what should I do? How to prove that the plugin is working?

Thanks again.

Like paras_wadhwa likes this
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 23, 2012

Use insert wiki markup to use the macros. In UPM, expand the plugin information and see the macros that are enabled.

pengyu hui September 24, 2012

Thanks very much

0 votes
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 23, 2012

Use insert wiki markup to use the macros. In UPM, expand the plugin information and see the macros that are enabled.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events