Can Tempo 7.6 show filters for those without the "Browse Users" permission?

Anson Hoyt
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 13, 2013

Some users can't see any filters on their User timesheet. I tried private filters, favorited private filters, favorited shared filters. If I grant the user "Browse Users" Global Permission, then he can see all of the above types of filters.

According to http://www.tempoplugin.com/faq/how-do-i-configure-global-permissions-settings/ only Tempo admin roles should need this permission.

Did I misconfigure something? Is this a bug?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Viðar Svansson [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 14, 2013

This sounds like a bug. Can you create an issue at https://tempoplugin.jira.com so we can track it?

Anson Hoyt
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 14, 2013
Viðar Svansson [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 14, 2013

Great thank you. We will continue the dicussion there.

Anson Hoyt
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 27, 2013

The just released Tempo 7.6.1 includes a fix for this issue. Kudos to Tempo for such a speedy resolution and release!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events