Can I mark two answers by the same person for one question both as correct answers?

Umair Haroon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 11, 2014

Can I mark two answers by the same person for one question both as correct answers?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Umair Haroon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 11, 2014

Yes we can.

0 votes
codelab expert
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 11, 2014

If double marking is not possible convert the second answer to a comment of his first answer and accept his answer. If this is not possible for you (to few karma) I can help you.

Umair Haroon
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 11, 2014

You plan to give me your karma :D ?

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 11, 2014

Well, seems you have the test data. Try it if you want to do so ;)

Umair Haroon
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 11, 2014

@JobinYou are correct. I have the test data in another question :D

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events