Can I make sub-tasks required in issues?

Elen Kuklina September 17, 2019

Hi everyone!

We need to block possibility to track time on the task without sub-tasks being previously created. Is it possible?

Than you.

1 answer

0 votes
Deniz Oğuz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 18, 2019

You can do this using WorklogPRO. It has "Worklog Verification Script" feature. Following script will check that if an issue is non-subtask issue and whether it has any subtask. If both are true it won't allow logging work.

if (!worklog.getIssue().getIssueType().isSubtask() && worklog.getIssue().getSubTaskObjects().size() == 0) { 

return "You can't log work for issues without subtask if issue itself is already not a subtask"
}
Elen Kuklina September 30, 2019

Thank you Deniz. I was trying to install trial version of WorklogPRO but faced the issue that it's not present in Atlassian Market. Have you faced this issue?

Thank you.
Elen

Deniz Oğuz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 1, 2019

Clicking on the first link in my answer takes you to marketplace page of the add-on. Yesterday the marketplace was down. It may be the reason you can not access it. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events