Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Can I make sub-tasks required in issues?

Hi everyone!

We need to block possibility to track time on the task without sub-tasks being previously created. Is it possible?

Than you.

1 answer

You can do this using WorklogPRO. It has "Worklog Verification Script" feature. Following script will check that if an issue is non-subtask issue and whether it has any subtask. If both are true it won't allow logging work.

if (!worklog.getIssue().getIssueType().isSubtask() && worklog.getIssue().getSubTaskObjects().size() == 0) { 

return "You can't log work for issues without subtask if issue itself is already not a subtask"
}

Thank you Deniz. I was trying to install trial version of WorklogPRO but faced the issue that it's not present in Atlassian Market. Have you faced this issue?

Thank you.
Elen

Clicking on the first link in my answer takes you to marketplace page of the add-on. Yesterday the marketplace was down. It may be the reason you can not access it. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

5 mobile apps for Jira Cloud to boost productivity

It’s very important to have access to the workflow process from anywhere. Especially if you manage the work of others. There is no difference whether you’re out of office, or drive a ca...

216 views 2 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you