Can I change the system language for Scroll Viewport?

Kasper April 14, 2022

My organization recently got involved with Confluence and Scroll Viewport. We are running a Data Center solution.

My question is if it's possible to change the system language for Scroll Viewport displayed in the themes provided out of the box?

Example: I would like to change the English "Back" (as seen in the attached picture) to the Swedish equivalent, together with other terms that need to be localized.

pix.PNG

What's the easiest way to accomplish this?

1 answer

1 vote
Sven Schatter _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 26, 2022

Hi @Kasper,

I'm part of the team at K15t that is working on Scroll Viewport. It is possible to do this by setting the language of your site. If you're interested in providing your content in multiple languages you can also do that by publishing a multi language Scroll Document in your Viewport site.

At the moment, we don't have a pre-defined translation for Swedish yet, but we're continuously working on improving multi language support for Scroll Viewport and want to soon provide the ability to define your own translations. If you have any questions or feedback please let me know! :)

Cheers,
Sven

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events