{
"elementNumber": 63,
"errors": [
{
"xray": "No test type information."
}
]
},

I checked 63rd line/testcase in my csv but it looks good like rest of testcases. What does else 63 point to? Is there any way I can figure out exact line number in csv or TestID where error is occuring?

2 answers

0 votes
Rawan Bardini
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 1, 2021

Hi Naveen,

I cannot answer in regards to the error messages and seeing the exact line number or Test ID where the error is occurring (something you might want to reach out to the Xpand IT team about directly via their help desk).

What I can answer though, is what this specific error means. "No Test Type" information is an error indicating that you may not have defined the proper Test Type of each of the Tests within your import spreadsheet. This is something that must be specified for the import to work. The default Test Types in Xray are Manual, Generic, Cucumber, although you have the ability to specify others within your Xray instance.

1. Test Type – this field defines the Test type of the each test to import. The Test Type must match one of the types of the project to which the test is being imported.

Here is a link to the Xray User Guide on Importing Tests where they have this detail and other information as well.

Hope that helps.
Thanks!

Rawan

0 votes
Paul Cenkl February 1, 2021

Same here, would be great if we can get a solution!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events