Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Build priority plugin is not working consistently

Edited

I have a build plan configured as 'Important' and another configured as 'Default' with the expectation that all the jobs from 'Important' plan get priority in the build queue and put on the top of queue.

This doesn't happen always and the jobs from the 'Default' plan continue to stay on the top when a 'Important' job is added to the queue

*I did ensure, the priority is set accordingly not just at the Plan level, but also at the job level*

1 answer

Did you manage to get this solved?

I have the same issue. When a build is started the jobs go into the queue and some with default priority are on top while some with urgent priority are below. Do I need to restart Bamboo or something to apply the change?

In our case the plans priority is default and some jobs in this plan were changed to urgent.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

Send an Email or Publish to Confluence - What should you do with your release notes?

Background When you hear the words ‘Release notes’, almost always you think of an unsolicited email from a software vendor. But I am here to tell you that from our data, sending release notes via E...

65 views 0 1
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you