Good morning to everyone!
- Bitbucket Cloud
- Local TeamCity server and agents
The problem is the following: run build with webhooks and not with polling.
TeamCity side, for trig a build there are only two POST URL:
- a deprecated one with parameters in the query string (note: docs says "HTTP GET" but "405 Only POST method is allowed for this request")
- the "new" one with parameters in the request body
- webhook are only in GET (we need to make a POST)
- i can't find how to specify wildcard/placeholder for URL/Body parameters as "actual branch"
- there are little few plugins that can help, but they aren't available for cloud
Nice plugin: http-request-hook-for-bitbucket-server - it will solve our problem, performing a request with a wildcard to the deprecated Teamcity url... but isn't available for Bitbucket Cloud.
Any suggestions on how to make this works?
Thanks in advance.
Thank you for answer.
Then I need to create a POST request that contains information when a JIRA status changes from In Progress to Done, and then receive it.
But i dont understand where I call the Teamcity API, because already have the curl request to run a build.
I created a TeamCity plugin to solve this exact problem.
It listens for webhooks and then allows you to extract variables from a webhook payload using JSONPath, and assign them to build parameters for TeamCity. Then it triggers the build.
See more here: https://github.com/tcplugins/tcWebHookTrigger
Hi everyone 👋, I really like the format of the webinar opportunities summary that @Jimmy Seddon posts monthly on the Welcome Centre group. It's a great place to go to check that you didn...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events