Bigpicture automatically override the start date and end date in my jira ticket

Ouioui Zhou February 10, 2022

Hi there, I am using JIRA cloud with the big picture apps.  After enabling this add-on, I have already selected due date as my end date in Bigpicture App Configuration setting.

I got the following 2 issues. Is there anything i can do to solve these?

1) Bigpicture automatically map the start date and end date in my jira issue as the date I installed Bigpicture. I changed the dates in my jira issue back to the correct dates for several times but found what I input was not synced to Bigpicture. Instead, Bigpicture automatically changed the dates in my jira issues immediately. (please refer to the screen cap below)

WeChat 圖片_20220211105118.jpg

2) The end date of the Bigpicture Gantt timeline does not reflect the due date in the left list view. This issue only appears in two of my epics. The others are correct. I tried clear cache in Bigpicture but the issue were still not solved. 

擷取.PNG

Thanks a lot!

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 15, 2022

Hi @Ouioui Zhou

The situation you has described is most likely related to:
  •  inter-tasks dependencies in other BigPicure Program 
  • the selected period mode, which automatically adjusts the dates of the tasks

Pinpointing the exact cause requires deeper dive into your instance's setting as well as analyzing screenshots. I recommend raising a ticket via our Service Desk so that our extremely helpful technical team can investigate your case individually. 
Ouioui Zhou February 16, 2022

Hi Anna, already created ticket in your service Desk. thanks for your assistance.

Like Anna-BigPicture likes this
0 votes
Gauri July 28, 2022

What was the solution for this? 

naveen pandu April 28, 2023

Please send the solution for this

Like Chanel_Jacobs likes this
naveen pandu April 28, 2023

I am facing the same issue

Like Chanel_Jacobs likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS