BigPicture Program Increment vs Jira Sprint

sc July 29, 2019

Dear all,

I have fefine in my Jira boord a set of sprints.
Then I have configure a BigPicture program where data aggregationd has been configure to use Agile. 

Using that mode offer me the possibility to see my sprints and stories from Gantt chart.

Then I have seen a configuration which is confusing me and have no idea if it should be used or not. I am talking about the Agile Schedule configuration

What is this Agile Schedule configuration based on my current configuration, does it bring something more ?

I am confuse about the thing that it use Program Increment and Interation, sounds to me a duplication with my current Jira Sprit which is also based on iteration

How to use this Agile Schelue, when , why , in which real case and does it comes in parallel with sprint or in addition ?

Can it be synchronmise to represent my actual sprint view in this Agile Schedule ?

Thanks for this clarification

regards

3 answers

1 vote
Radosław (SoftwarePlant) June 1, 2020

Hi All,

I believe @sc  was referring to this feature  that has already been replaced in the newest version of the plugin. Please see this documentation page explaining the improvements that have since been introduced.

I hope my answer clarifies @Heiko Gerlach's doubts.

@Flora Hilvano please review our documentation here for more detailed explanation on the configuration involved in this case.

Please remember that we are always more than happy to assist through our Customer Support Portal.

Radosław of SoftwarePlant Support

0 votes
Flora Hilvano May 27, 2020

Is there already a way to automate the Jira Sprint into BigPicture Program Increment Iteration?

0 votes
Heiko Gerlach January 17, 2020

Strange no Answer by now, they do not seem to understand their own Product.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events