BigGantt report

a_tsibouri June 16, 2020

Hi guys! I'm in the PMO of a company using JIRA for waterfall projects and I’m trying to organize the planning of the projects. I have requested from the administrator to add a BigGANTT and they have paid it and added it. I know that my problem it’s actually quite funny but we cannot find where the report has been added.

Any suggestions? 

Thanks a lot!

1 answer

0 votes
Radosław (SoftwarePlant) June 24, 2020

Hi @a_tsibouri

The fact that you do not see the BigGantt menu(which I assume is the case) might be connected with Security settings, plugin permission cache after configuration changes, or on some rare occasions installation problems. 

You should make sure your administrator added you(or your group) to any global role in the plugin's Security settings. See our documentation for more information.

Permission cache clears itself after 24 hours so there is a good chance that, if this was the case,  you might now be able to access the plugin without problems.

The third scenario assuming installation problems will require you to open a support ticket through our Customer Portal or by email at support@softwareplant.com (a quick look in our service desk returned no results for user a_tsibouri) and provide Jira support zip.

We would love to get your feedback if your issues are already solved. 

Radosław of SoftwarePlant Support

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events