BigGantt how to hide items which do not match filter?

Deleted user June 16, 2022

Hi everyone,

In BigGantt it seems like tasks which do not match my filter still show on my board. They appear greyed out and inactive. How can I make sure I completely hide them?

Screenshot 2022-06-16 170908.png

2 answers

0 votes
Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 23, 2022

Hi @[deleted]

I'm back with good news. We have just released BigPicture 8.5 version and the possibility of hiding greyed-out tasks on the Scope module is now available.

Here, you can check other features implemented in the last version.

Deleted user June 24, 2022

That is great news Anna, thank you for the update! 

Like Anna-BigPicture likes this
0 votes
Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 20, 2022

Hi @[deleted]

At the moment, Quick Filter displays greyed-out parent tasks to maintain the structure. When you expand epics PlentyMarkets ERP or Netsuite ERP, you will see children tasks in status IN PROGRESS. 

In the upcoming releases, we will implement functionality that will allow hiding parent tasks and display only tasks that match the filter. To stay up to date on functionality release dates, follow new feature request tickets: ONE-38382, ONE-40893. Remember, opening the link in an incognito tab in your browser is best.

Let me know if you have further questions. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events