Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

BigGantt how to hide items which do not match filter?

Hi everyone,

In BigGantt it seems like tasks which do not match my filter still show on my board. They appear greyed out and inactive. How can I make sure I completely hide them?

Screenshot 2022-06-16 170908.png

2 answers

0 votes
Anna-BigPicture Marketplace Partner Jun 23, 2022

Hi @Iva Bocheva

I'm back with good news. We have just released BigPicture 8.5 version and the possibility of hiding greyed-out tasks on the Scope module is now available.

Here, you can check other features implemented in the last version.

That is great news Anna, thank you for the update! 

Like Anna-BigPicture likes this
0 votes
Anna-BigPicture Marketplace Partner Jun 20, 2022

Hi @Iva Bocheva

At the moment, Quick Filter displays greyed-out parent tasks to maintain the structure. When you expand epics PlentyMarkets ERP or Netsuite ERP, you will see children tasks in status IN PROGRESS. 

In the upcoming releases, we will implement functionality that will allow hiding parent tasks and display only tasks that match the filter. To stay up to date on functionality release dates, follow new feature request tickets: ONE-38382, ONE-40893. Remember, opening the link in an incognito tab in your browser is best.

Let me know if you have further questions. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

Marketplace Partner Spotlight: AppLiger

This month the spotlight is on AppLiger. We caught up with Pavel Pavlovsky, CEO and Product Manager, to learn how the company started and what fuels the team's creativity.    Atlassian:...

375 views 0 7
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you