Big Picture

Cindy Johana López Poveda August 5, 2020

Good day

Can someone please tell me where I find documentation of the Big Picture configuration in Jira Software so that the % progress and capacity information per person is presented

I appreciate the collaboration you can give me

2 answers

0 votes
Marcin Geb _SoftwarePlant_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 18, 2020

Hello Cindy

As for the capacity of a person's I'd try the Resources in BigPicture, as seen in figure 1 below. Note that I'm in the 'Individuals' tab and have both the 'Capacity' and 'Remaining capacity' enabled. Some users prefer monthly aggregation, as opposed to weekly aggregation evident in the screenshot (both are available by pressing the 'Scale' button).

Fig. 1

capacity.png

As for the progress of a person, the Reports module would be very appropriate, see fig. 2. It would be misleading to look at the static image, since all these graphs are drillable, hoverable, and work better than they look :) In Big Picture Enterprise they are even configurable, i.e. you can set up your custom graphs.

Fig. 2

reports.png

0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 5, 2020

Hi @Cindy Johana López Poveda 

I'm not sure on the specific question, but you can find the app Big Picture's documentation here

In future, to locate app-specific documentation:

1. Go to the app on the Marketplace
  2. Click the "Support" tab
  3. If Documentation exists, there will be a link here for it. Alternatively, you can also contact the vendor from this page for direct support

You can find Big Picture's vendor support page here

Ste

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events