Behaviours read-only field issues

dneychev@vmware.com May 9, 2019

Hello guys!

I'm trying prevent users to be able to edit certain fields after creation if they don't belong to a certain role so I set up a mapping like this: 

Screenshot at May 09 15-02-08.png

Unfortunately for me the inline edit in the view screen is still working perfectly fine. From what I understand when you click to inline edit the field, edit screen should open where the editing for those fields is disabled but the screen doesn't open for me. When I open it manually the fields are disabled properly but I need inline edit to be disabled as well.

The version of the plugin is 5.5.5

These are the logs I get:

Enable the edit popup for fields: Array(0)
batch.js?agile_global_admin_condition=true&healthcheck-resources=true&is-server-instance=true&is-system-admin=true&jag=true&jaguser=true&jira.create.linked.issue=true&locale=en-US&nps-acknowledged=true&nps-not-opted-out=true&richediton=true&sd_operational=true&user-logged-in=true&whisper-enabled=true:70 FocusShifter wasn't ready
batch.js?locale=en-US:249 DEPRECATED JS - Inline dialog constructor has been deprecated and will be removed in a future release. Use inline dialog 2 instead.
at f.initialize (https://servicedesk-dev2.eng.vmware.com/s/c9ac01d071b74088bbe1dce5bec796c7-T/-l13p19/76011/5730bdec1e5968b40b5c3b467361ed69/39149c59446c1d5fe7c552034691ab96/_/download/contextbatch/js/jira.browse.project,jira.view.issue,jira.general,jira.global,atl.general,sd.project.view,sd.project.api,sd.project.queues,sd.agent.queues.custom,jira.project.sidebar,com.atlassian.jira.projects.sidebar.init,-_super/batch.js?agile_global_admin_condition=true&healthcheck-resources=true&is-server-instance=true&is-system-admin=true&jag=true&jaguser=true&jira.create.linked.issue=true&locale=en-US&nps-acknowledged=true&nps-not-opted-out=true&richediton=true&sd_operational=true&user-logged-in=true&whisper-enabled=true:873:2002)
k @ batch.js?locale=en-US:249
(anonymous) @ batch.js?locale=en-US:250
(anonymous) @ batch.js?locale=en-US:251
_initDialog @ batch.js?agile_global_admin_condition=true&healthcheck-resources=true&is-server-instance=true&is-system-admin=true&jag=true&jaguser=true&jira.create.linked.issue=true&locale=en-US&nps-acknowledged=true&nps-not-opted-out=true&richediton=true&sd_operational=true&user-logged-in=true&whisper-enabled=true:873
initialize @ batch.js?agile_global_admin_condition=true&healthcheck-resources=true&is-server-instance=true&is-system-admin=true&jag=true&jaguser=true&jira.create.linked.issue=true&locale=en-US&nps-acknowledged=true&nps-not-opted-out=true&richediton=true&sd_operational=true&user-logged-in=true&whisper-enabled=true:873
f @ batch.js?agile_global_admin_condition=true&healthcheck-resources=true&is-server-instance=true&is-system-admin=true&jag=true&jaguser=true&jira.create.linked.issue=true&locale=en-US&nps-acknowledged=true&nps-not-opted-out=true&richediton=true&sd_operational=true&user-logged-in=true&whisper-enabled=true:873
m @ batch.js?agile_global_admin_condition=true&healthcheck-resources=true&is-server-instance=true&is-system-admin=true&jag=true&jaguser=true&jira.create.linked.issue=true&locale=en-US&nps-acknowledged=true&nps-not-opted-out=true&richediton=true&sd_operational=true&user-logged-in=true&whisper-enabled=true:873
doRender @ com.atlassian.jira.jira-header-plugin:newsletter-signup-tip.js?locale=en-US:26
(anonymous) @ com.atlassian.jira.jira-header-plugin:newsletter-signup-tip.js?locale=en-US:26
2batch.js?locale=en-US:238 AJS's create element functionality has been deprecated since 5.9.0.
No alternative will be provided.
Use document.createElement() or jQuery.parseHTML(), or preferably use a templating library.
a.default @ batch.js?locale=en-US:238
batch.js?agile_global_admin_condition=true&healthcheck-resources=true&is-server-instance=true&is-system-admin=true&jag=true&jaguser=true&jira.create.linked.issue=true&locale=en-US&nps-acknowledged=true&nps-not-opted-out=true&richediton=true&sd_operational=true&user-logged-in=true&whisper-enabled=true:73475 [SR Behaviours] Behaviours not applicable to the current form / screen
2batch.js?locale=en-US:238 AJS's create element functionality has been deprecated since 5.9.0.
No alternative will be provided.
Use document.createElement() or jQuery.parseHTML(), or preferably use a templating library.
a.default @ batch.js?locale=en-US:238
batch.js?agile_global_admin_condition=true&healthcheck-resources=true&is-server-instance=true&is-system-admin=true&jag=true&jaguser=true&jira.create.linked.issue=true&locale=en-US&nps-acknowledged=true&nps-not-opted-out=true&richediton=true&sd_operational=true&user-logged-in=true&whisper-enabled=true:70 Enable the edit popup for fields: Array(0)
batch.js?agile_global_admin_condition=true&healthcheck-resources=true&is-server-instance=true&is-system-admin=true&jag=true&jaguser=true&jira.create.linked.issue=true&locale=en-US&nps-acknowledged=true&nps-not-opted-out=true&richediton=true&sd_operational=true&user-logged-in=true&whisper-enabled=true:70 FocusShifter wasn't ready 

Any help will be much appreciated!

Cheers,

Denis

1 answer

0 votes
Katy Kelly
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 21, 2019

Hi Denis, 

This is a known bug we have listed here: https://productsupport.adaptavist.com/browse/SRJIRA-3462

Please watch the issue to be notified of a fix. 

Regards,

Katy

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events