Average Time in Status - Error in Setting it up

Aditya Rustgi April 24, 2013

When I added the gadget to my dashboard, I get the following error: "There were no matching issues found. Please make sure that you have selected a valid project or filter and that you have correctly configured the required custom fields."

I set each field that is requested in the settings, yet i am getting this error.

The other gadgets in the plugin are working fine.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
EddieW
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 24, 2013

Your filter must include closed or resolved issues, be specified in the gadget config, where you must also include the statuses you are interested in. What results do younsee when you click through the link shown in the gadget?

Aditya Rustgi April 24, 2013

Eddie:

Thanks for your response. I tried following your instructions. I still get the same error error. you can see a screenshot here.

http://www.tiikoni.com/tis/view/?id=af15180

EddieW
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 24, 2013

Hmm, and the custom field Time-In Status is defined and globally available?
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/29452/how-do-i-get-the-average-time-in-status-chart-to-work

Drazen Rozga April 17, 2014

Hmm, I have the same problem. Where can I fing this Time-In-Status field? It's not visible under custom fields.

Tarun Makhija May 28, 2014

did anyone ever get this plugin to work? I am facing the same problem

1 vote
Thierry Molina June 16, 2014

Hello,

sorry to answer to this old question, I found this link already but I don't understand:

"In order to make the Average Time in Status gadget to work, you have to put the "Time in Status" field on the screen of the issue type you want to track."

Where can I find "th screen of the issue type"? Is it the Workflow? Where can we configure custom fields for Workflow steps? Thank you very much

Thierry Molina June 17, 2014

Ok thanx.

I found "Time in Status" custom field.

Open "Administration" menu => "Issues"

To the left click on "Custom field", then on the right click the button "Add custom field".

Select "Time in Status" and click "Next"....

Like Martin LALONDE likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events