Autowatch page not working

Anna Baron October 8, 2019

Screen Shot 2019-10-08 at 4.42.33 PM.png

1 answer

0 votes
Dario B
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 10, 2019

Hi @Anna Baron ,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I would suggest to open the developer tools for your browser, reload the page and see if you can find any error in the Network tab or in the Console.

This way you can try to narrow down the issue. Specifically:

Please review the below links for details on how the developer tools work on Firefox and Chrome (both links point to the Network tab):

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
Dario

Anna Baron October 21, 2019

Hi Dario! this is what I see in the developer console. Screen Shot 2019-10-21 at 12.55.51 PM.png

Dario B
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 22, 2019

Hi @Anna Baron ,

Thanks a lot for providing the screenshot!

In there you can see the error: "Failed to load resource: the server responded with status of 500 (Internal Server Error)"

Therefore, the issue here seems to be on the add-on vendor side (their server responded with error 500 when contacted by your Jira site).

However, in order to whether confirm or deny, if you switch to the Network tab (instead of the Console tab) you should be able to see the URL of the remote resource that is returning error 500 and check this is indeed the site of the add-on vendor.

Once this has been done, please open a support request with the add-on vendor by using the link available in the "Support" tab of the marketplace page for the add-on:

Cheers,
Dario

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events