Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Automation rule for new request

I have created rules to automate labels / organisation etc by email address however I would like to be able to create a rule by just the domain part rather than each persons full email.

EG rule created for jenny@cwbs.com.au and kristie@cwbs.com.au individually but I would rather just create one rule for    @cwbs.com.au     is that possible ?

Thanks.

1 answer

0 votes
Dirk Ronsmans Community Leader Jun 28, 2021

Hey @Courtney Watts ,

You actually have a fun little custom field for that!

On Cloud there is a custom field type for the domain of the reporter (and one for the assignee)

image.png

You can create a custom field of that type and add it to your issues. It will then automagically put in that field only everything behind the @

Based on that then you can adjust your automations!

Thanks.

I added as a new field and it shows in the scheme however the field is not showing in the 'edit' drop down during the automation set up?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

🤺 Atlympic Event: Partnerships

Hello Community!  Quick disclaimer: We are running a contest on Community (The Atlympics!) from July 23rd - August 8th of 2021. If you are interested in participating in this contest (prizes! ...

151 views 2 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you