Automatic data backup and recovery for Confluence is here! 🎉

Hey everyone 👋

Danny here, Product Manager at Rewind. We’re proud to announce that our Confluence Backup app is now available on the Atlassian marketplace -  Rewind Backups for Confluence!

With this app, you're now only a few clicks away from automated daily backups and data recovery. We offer a 30-day free trial and there’s no code required to install. Below you can find our new app listing: 

Rewind Backups for Confluence app on Atlassian Marketplace

Rewind Backups for Confluence provides full backup coverage for all of your Confluence data (yes we backup everything) and the most comprehensive restore capabilities including account-level (site-wide) recovery in addition to item-level restores (e.g. selected Page only). If you’re interested in learning more, continue reading below!

Backup Coverage: 

Rewind’s solution provides full backup coverage of your Confluence data and covers all items and attachments you store on your Confluence cloud instance (pages, spaces, blog posts, attachments, comments, templates, and themes) 

Backup Features: 

Rewind Backups for Confluence provides daily backups with no limits on storage and 365-day history. After the first backup, each daily backup is incremental, which decreases the backup time significantly.

Recovery Features:

Rewind supports both account-level and item-level restores. Account-level restores ensure that you can recover your whole instance (site-wide) from a disaster scenario in one click and get back to running your business with minimal downtime. 

Item-level restores, on the other hand, allow you to pick and choose which item to restore, such as one page or a blog post so that you can recover from human errors and more. This feature also allows you to easily test Rewind’s restore capabilities. This is an important part of disaster recovery, business continuity, and/or compliance requirements for many companies. 

No coding or support tickets are required to initiate a restore and the data recovery process is automated. Our automated backup and recovery process means your team can get back to business fast in the case of an emergency, protecting your workflows, IP, and profitability. 

SOC 2 Type 2 Compliance

As the only Confluence backup app with SOC 2 Type 2 compliance, we ensure peace of mind with the highest security standards and a comprehensive feature set:

• Automatic daily backups
  • On-demand restores (account-level and item-level)
  • Full backup coverage
  • Unlimited cloud storage for backups
  • 365-day backup retention
  • Backup anytime with one click
  • SOC 2 Type 2 compliant

Ready to automate your Confluence backups so your team can focus on what they do best? Start your free trial of Confluence Backups now and enjoy peace of mind knowing your business-critical data is securely backed up. If you have any questions, comments, or thoughts, drop them in the comments below and I’ll respond as soon as I can. 

Best,

Danny @ Rewind

PS: Still haven’t tried out Rewind Backups for Jira? You can start your 7-day free trial on Atlassian marketplace: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1226389/rewind-backups-for-jira-cloud?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

3 comments

Comment

Rodolfo Romero - Adaptavist August 16, 2022

Love the idea, definitely will give it a try for our clients. In terms of data residency, where do you host the backups?

Like • # people like this
Danny Grenzowski _Rewind_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 18, 2022

@Rodolfo Romero - Adaptavist that's great to hear! Please let me know what you think and what you'd like to see in the product.

In terms of data residency, right now data is stored in the United States. That being said, we will be opening up the option for EU data residency this Fall. Is there another region you would prefer?

Danny

Jochem Berends September 8, 2022

I appreaciate your effort to fill the gap that atlassian leaves for you with your product; but i feel this should be provided as standard out of the box. Exit strategy for cloud provisioners is a hygenic feature in my risk-book. Automatic backups as well. Good luck with your product. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events